Sunday 21 November 2010

Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me...

Evening, sorry things have been a bit slow this week, I could make excuses about not being able to find the time but everybody else who has a blog has a life as well right? Anyways I have a few ideas to post in the week so hopefully I can only get better!


So finally last night was the River Island night out and it didn't disappoint! It was nice to get dolled up (after a quiet weekend in the week before), have a drink and dance with a few new faces! Embarrassingly I'm quite the lightweight when it comes to alcohol; I mean I can drink all night, it just takes a poor amount before I'm on my way! This isn't such a bad thing on a Saturday night when the drinks prices are sky high mind! We stopped at 3 clubs; Lakota, Walkabout and Oceana. Oceana is my favourite place in Cardiff; I know I'm guaranteed a good night when I go there. Although I must say the most fun I had last night was walking from club to club! 


Now down to the important bit; my outfit. I'm sooo glad I decided to wear slashed leggings as it was freeezing out! Overall I think the outfit worked, yay! However I did learn something for next time; wearing two bodies at once might be clever when it comes to staying warm but it's a bit of a 'mare when it comes to using the ladies, just saying. Also it's so hard not to scratch your nose once you have painted it on! Here's a few pic's from the night out; I apologise in advance for the editing, still trying to get the hang of it!



N.B. I can't wait until my hair grows and I won't have to wear extensions out any more!

Molyneuxoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fab night. I never go to Oceana when I go to Cardiff. We always go to Tiger Tiger, Lloyds & Varsity x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: