Monday 22 November 2010

I'm thinkin' about my doorbell, when ya gonna ring it, when ya gonna ring it...

01. I got THREE days before project due date & I'm starting to panic! I have made myself little daily lists to be completed so that it's all finished on time but I'm such a faffer that I'm still worried! Hope I chill out a bit once it has been handed over, hate being this strung out!


02. Tonight I lost my Ann Summers virginity. My friend hosted a party so I went along for the experience and an experience it was. I won't go into too much detail and to save some red faces think I'll leave it at that!


03. My university is having a trip to London next Wednesday to see the Doir Illustrated: Rene Gruau and the Line of Beauty exhibit. I really want to go but Wednesday's are my contracted shift and I won't be able to get it off!): Luckily the exhibition is on until the 9th January so a visit is needed between now and then. I really, really want to go London again; although I suppose money is needed to do that and I lack that necessity at the moment.


04. On the subject of money; my lack of funds at the moment is stopping me doing some of the posts I intended on doing when starting up this blog. I'm used to spending money like I have an unlimited amount in the bank and now that Christmas is approaching it's sadly caught up with me! I will be working extra hours over the next few weeks so things should return to normal soon!


05. Sorry today's post is a boring one! Just wanted to fill you in with the goings on. Going to attempt a trend post tomorrow so until then...


Molyneuxoxo 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: