Saturday 27 November 2010

She got the power in her hand, to shock you like you won't believe...


This is what I woke up to this morning. My car is still stranded and I couldn't make it into work! Luckily my manager was lovely about it and I've got an extra shift on Monday to make up for my missed hours!


So I've enjoyed my morning by doing a little on-line Christmas present browsing. I'm none the wiser of what I'm going to buy everyone mind! I have also taken advantage of the New Look sale and ordered myself this cute little duffle bag. It's reduced from £9.99 to £4 which is a steal in my eyes. I like how different it is and will add a rustic look to my outfits. My mum ordered a few bits for Christmas too so we're sharing the postage costs so I'm only paying a little bit extra for shopping from the comfort of my nice, warm home!


I also had a few deliveries yesterday. My pattern cutting book and more excitingly my Katy Perry tickets come! So I'm going to be super excited until 1st April, eek! I have to go and wrap myself up now ready to go up the local rugby club to watch the match, COME ON WALES!!


Molyneuxoxo 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your car!
    I wish it snowed over here too!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back home safe and sound now! Let me know if you feel the same way if it does snow!lol ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: