Tuesday 30 November 2010

Will you tell me once again, how we're gonna be just friends...

Here is the film that Gareth Pugh created with Ruth Hogben for his S/S 2011 collection! He released this 11 minute movie instead of staging a catwalk show. This split critics reactions; some people appreciated that the creative video showed the garments in ways that a runways show or stills could not and others debated film made it harder to so see the clothes and detailing. Personally I love this movie! I like the beat in the soundtrack, the creative cuts of the models and the movement of the garments in general! I know this isn't breaking news as it all happened late September but I love it so much I had to have it on my blog; check it out if you haven't already guys!

Molyneuxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: