Sunday 14 November 2010

work, work, work...


This photograph basically sums up my weekend and many to come as I've signed myself up for nearly every extra shift going over Christmas! I keep telling myself to think of payday but I'm paying involuntary tax at the moment and it's slowly starting to add up! I'm hoping my rebate comes in time for Christmas but I'm not holding my breath! 

My tan looks horrible in this image. I'm seriously debating a spray tan before our staff night out on Saturday! Made a decision to stick to wild cats so just need to buy the outfit in the week! I'm thinking of investing in these gloves to wear with that body to make it look more fancy dress than an Essex girl on a night out! It works out to be about £28 for the two with my discount which is pretty good seems I can wear both garments again. I'm over the days when I used to pay £40+ for a leg avenue costume which was worn once. 

So today I rejoined the gym, ON A SUNDAY! It was like having my own private gym seems I was the only person there for over an hour in which I attempted to work out. I used to be a serious gym freak and until I hurt my Achilles heels; I was happy today that I enjoyed myself and want to start going about 3 times a week! I don't want to lose weight, I'm just fed up of always feeling tired and the exercise actually helped today! Obviously I don't mind that the side effects of exercise is toning up, that's just a bonus!

I've spent the remainder of my Sunday finalising the written side of my research for my current project in university. The module is entitled 'Form x Colour ='. To sum up we have to make a garment using pre-chosen poly-cotton material in the brightest, harshest looking colours; red, yellow, green and blue. We also have to use two or more of the colours, which is challenging to not end up with something circus like! I've been inspired by glass architecture and designers such as Paco Rabanne, Gareth Pugh and Christopher Kane. I've started making my pattern and will hopefully begin toiling tomorrow so I'm going to try and take some photographs to fill you guys in properly with what's going on. So until then...

Molyneuxoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: