Tuesday 25 January 2011

Open up my eager eyes...

To begin I would like to give a big thanks to the support I've received from my previous post, it really does mean a lot(: We're all doing well and trying our best to get back to our normal, well as normal as we can! It's been a long day for me, uni' from 10am until 5:30pm, this is the longest day I've had in a while! I got to start toiling though which helped a lot as our deadline is two weeks Friday! Tomorrow is my day off and I'm going to perk myself up by getting my hair done. I'm going for the usual highlights this time but determined to have something different done next; I'm thinking ombre (dip dyed)! My fav' celebrity rocking this style at the moment has got to be Fearne Cotton.







Images Google

Her hair is exactly what I want mine like. Not long but not short and a natural looking dipped effect. I'm going to show the photo's to my hairdresser tomorrow to see what she suggests. I hope she doesn't say just keep growing your roots (the current state of them isn't a good look)! I would like the same colouring as it matches Fearne's dark eyes well (I do wear more fake tan than her though in all fairness!). I'll probably need extensions to thicken up my natural hair; I usual clip in the strips but would like to try the individual bonds but not sure if they'll thin out my hair even more. Anyone tried them before?

Molyneuxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: