Wednesday 26 January 2011

We could have had it all...

Had yet another busy day today; hair cut, toiling and work! I was nearly brave and had a Fearne Cotton but I backed out last minute; I will have it done next time when my hair is a little longer, maybe. As I've been making the mock up for my dress today I haven't had time to do anything else, it seems like ages since I've done an outfit post, not good! Seems the toiling took up most of my day, I thought I'd share my progress with you.




You can see from these photographs my journey so far from pleating the bust, cutting the shape and the start of the skirt. My inspiration is crystals and rock forms. We also have to look at the insides of garments for inspiration too, hence the seams on the outside. I still have a while to go before it's finished but I'll keep you posted(:


Molyneuxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: