Wednesday 5 January 2011

You had my heart inside of your hand...

Batwing knitted top - Topshop
Suedette shorts - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - Newlook
Knee high socks - Primark
Ankle shearling boots - Newlook

Finally got around to doing an outfit post! It's been promised for a while and here it is! I probably chose the darkest, dingiest morning to take these photo's so did have to use the flash but I don't think they turned out that bad? This is the jumper that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas and I love it! It could work underneath a cardigan as well as on it's own, love that it's so versatile! These are the suedette shorts that I mentioned a while ago. I have only worn them once on a night out with a black vest, knee high black sheer socks and black booties. I think I like this casual look more though! The neutral tones blend together quite nicely in my opinion. I'm keeping my eye out for a neon pink blazer which I think would carry these shorts into next season nicely! I think I might also invest in a pair of creamy knitted tights to wear this outfit with whilst it's still chilly out!

I think my outfit post are slowly getting better! I've used Photoshop to blend the two images together for the main but haven't altered anything else. I've noticed fashion bloggers say about not using flash but I think it works better for me as I think the images are sharper and the colours are more accurate! I've also given my extensions a bit of trim as they were getting a bit scraggy, boo! I'm thinking of making them a little shorter, what do you guys think? I've got to go get some designer research done before work now, exciting I know! Leave me your thoughts to read for when I get back?

Molyneuxoxo

P.S. This outfit post is also on Lookbook if you wanna check it out!(:

5 comments:

  1. Hello lovely ♥

    I found your blog yesterday, it is lovely and so are you. Your style is chic and I just love the jumper and shorts together ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shorts! A pink blazer would def loook amazing too, I'll let you know if I see one ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely :)

    I found some shorts like that today , proper bargain at £18.00
    very lovely blog





    ..... following *

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much!♥

    Ah thanks, yes please do!ha♥

    You can't beat a bargain!:D thankss♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah I love your outfit :)
    keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: