Wednesday 16 February 2011

See the bright lights shine in your face...


There's nothing better than a new pair of heels. Well except for a new pair of heels at a fraction of the price! I got these from the Topshop sale shop in Newport, I thought I'd treat myself after handing in my project on Friday. The original price is £85, personally I'd feel too guilty spending that much money on a pair of heels as realistically I am a student on minimum wage! I in fact paid £15 for these beauties! I also used a gift card that I had for Christmas so double bargain! They might be peep toe boots but I think the colour and suedette material will carry these winter shoes effortlessly into this season! 


P.S. Finally got around to doing the artwork for the sign off, hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: