Monday 21 February 2011

Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements...

This evening I have been to give blood, so proud of my arm bandage! I very, very nearly backed out this afternoon as I have a fear of needles but I pulled myself together as it's soooo worth it. I created the image above to provide you guys with some information about the British Blood Service. This isn't a post to force this information down your throat but to simply raise awareness, especially seems as I've had a random high amount of pageviews today! My arm's a little achey but I feel totally fine otherwise! As it was my first time I don't know what blood group I am yet but this web-page shows the levels of blood available all patients in Wales. The low levels of some of the blood groups is quite frightening! So guys, if giving is in your blood, please donate!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: