Thursday 17 February 2011

You're looking for the golden lie...


Hairband - H&M
Blouse - Topshop
Waistcoat - Newlook
Necklace - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Belt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Hype!

This is what I wore to Cardiff this morning, it's similar to what I wore the other day but think the skirt and hair make a huge difference! I went to see a 'Genius' at the Apple store. My lock button on my iPhone 4 had jammed (first problem with the amazing phone though!), they replaced my broken phone with a brand spanking new one within 10 minutes so all is well now! While in Cardiff I thought it would have been rude not to have a little look around the shops! A little look quickly turned into a manic spending spree resulting in quite a few new clothes and quite the dent in my account balance (details to come)! I don't think I'm quite finished yet though as Brand Alley has a sale on Converse trainers which I'm thinking in investing in! Decisions decisions! I tried on a few pairs in town and think I'm going to get either white or navy low tops. They're totally not something I'd usually buy but I really want a pair! Any of you guys have converse? How do you wear them? 


5 comments:

  1. Love the look, hairband is really pretty, i went to buy that waistcoat the other day, they didn't have my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh I love this outfit! The hairband looks lovely on you, and i adore the waistcoat!

    Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and that waistcoat is fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fab!! love your band and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I got a medium when I thought I'd need a small, try before you buy!xx

    Thanks guys!(:xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: