Friday 4 March 2011

But rumour has it I'm the one you're leaving her for...


Crop Top - H&M
Waistcoat - Newlook
Necklace - H&M
Ring - Topshop
Trousers - River Island
Belt - Primark
Shoes - River Island
Hype!


Argh hate how scratchy the top photo is! Have no idea why it's gone like this (defo' time for a new camera)! This is what I wore to uni' yesterday (day late, cheating I know!), well I changed the shoes to a pair of dollies as they were rubbing my tattoo! I found these trousers (tags still attached!) while sorting my wardrobe, I got them in the River Island sale last year for £5! Love a bargain! I was unsure of the wishy washy colour of the top but think it works well with the crochet waistcoat? I also added a pop of colour with my jewellery. I saw the insect necklace in H&M and just had to buy it just because of how unusual it is! This is the first photo' I've posted on here of me without my extensions, gasp horror! I kind of prefer my hair without them at the moment, well for everyday wear, on a night out the extra long extensions would be in! If my hair was just a little longer I might actually be happy with it, it's still at quite an awkward length, especially at the front where it has been feathered. Patience is key aye! So at the mention of a night out, I have one planned for next Friday, woo! I have an outfit in mind and will post later to see what you guys think! Until then...



3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! love the top and pants together!!

    I am a new follower to your blog so sorry if you have said this already but .... do you mind me asking is your tan natural? if not what tan do you use!! it looks gorgeous!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit. The colours really suit you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you!(: Ah no one's asked before, it's out of the bottle! It's a mouse called 'Expose', you can get it from Savers & Home Bargains. I pay 89p a bottle! Needs a couple of coats for a patch free colour but can't go wrong for 89p!d:xx

    Thank you, my favourite colours atm!(:xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: