Thursday 17 March 2011

She's a rock 'n' roll survivor with pendulum hips...

Earrings - Primark
Top - Primark 
Vest - Newlook
Jeans - Internationale
Cream Stone Ring - H&M
Owl Ring on sale here
(Lookbook)

This is what I wore today to run a few errands before my project hand in tomorrow. I spent most of this afternoon driving around in the beautiful weather, sunnies on with my old iPod blasting vintage tunes, bliss! My work is now officially finished and I feel 100% chilled out which feels rather strange! My hair really feels like the bane of my life at the moment, it has been stuck at this awkward length for what feels like forever! I read in a magazine this week that Sea Kelp tablet sold at health stores help promote hair growth and thickness, anyone tried anything like this? On to the outfit; it's kind of safe and comfy but love the contrast between the black and nude! I bought this lilac nail varnish from e.l.f a few weeks ago and only now trying it out! I'm liking the way it looks against my fake baked skin! So summery! I'm also in love with my new ring from H&M, I think it was something like £3.99? Bargain! It also works really well with my owl ring, love! I'm off to take advantage of the last hour of sun and walk my dog around the block, have a nice evening...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: