Sunday 17 April 2011

Did you do your best today?...

I love this weather so much! Been sat out my garden for the best half of the day catching some rays, ah definitely is the life. You might have noticed me having a bit of a moan when it comes to my outfit posts, I tend to have a grumble about the poor quality of my camera and been planning on investing in a new one when my student loan finally goes in. But I'm not the type of person who can splurge a couple of hundred pounds with out thinking about it thoroughly before hand; resulting in me actually learning how to use my current camera! Might sound weird to those of you who are into photography but my camera knowledge goes as far as turning the thing on and clicking the capture button! Today I experimented with the macro setting. I've noticed this button on all of my camera's but never thought to use it. I will from now on; check out my photographs of the flowers in my garden, quite proud of them...


Not my usual 'fashion' post but these images could easily provide inspiration for a elegant, evening gown. So many designers collections have been inspired by nature, particularly botanical plants; just look at Christian Dior's Fall 2010 Couture collection, could easily mistake some of the garments for orchid petals (easily my favourite flower!). It's true what they say, you learn something new everyday! I now have a new desktop image along with some camera knowledge, result!



3 comments:

  1. I am completely the same, i always have crappy pics and I really should work out how to use my camera, nice pics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photography flower. I too have been catching some rays out in the garden, I feel any anxiety disappear when I'm sat out in the sunshine reading some good chick lit!!

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! There are so many helpful hints on the web to help make the most out of your camera(: Couldn't agree more!(:xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: