Thursday 14 April 2011

Lady luck ain't playing on my side...

I haven't been on a proper shopping spree in about two months now due to being a skint student. This zero bank balance enforced shopping ban has resulted in me constructing rather large shopping lists in my mind every time I see something pretty! I think I've already mentally spent next months wage & student loan about 276 times! My latest out of reach clothing crush has come in the form of these amazing Jeffery Campbell Lita Booties..


Now, if like me you're a little bit addicted to LOOKBOOK or tumblr you are probably well aware/sick of the sight of these shoes! But I just find them to be completely gorgeous and simply want to own a pair in every colour! The reality being that I'd be lucky to own ONE pair seems they come with a £100+ price tag and selling out almost everywhere! I don't think I can choose my favourite out of my picks above; I melt a little when I see them, a true shoe crush! The boyf' & mother hate them, they think they look like something off the Grinch!? Surely I can't be alone in thinking 'I NEED A PAIR NOW!!", what do you guys make of them? I will follow this post with my favourite 'Lita' looks but will leave it until tomorrow, three posts in one day is pushing a bit I think!ha.


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just love the lavender suede boots. "I NEED A PAIR NOW!"
    Eat your heart out,
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes do look really pretty! But unfortunately, I don't really do high heels as I find it hard to walk in them!!

    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwww these are my love!!! The nude and taupe are my favorites! :)

    Great post I'm now following!! love Hannah xxx
    Also, I'm having a giveaway, maybe you'd like to enter? :)
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad too see I'm not alone with this shoe crush!ha, I think I'd defo' teach myself to walk in them if I had the chance of a pair!ha. My favourites too I think!:D Thanks for your comments guys(:xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: