Sunday 8 May 2011

Beautiful don't you know...

(Poor photo's, I apologise!)
Both Shorts - H&M, Sunglasses - Primark, Models Own Blooboo & Hairband - River Island

I FOUND THEM! Was unbelievably happy when I came across these in the Cardiff store on Friday, woo! Can't wait for the summery weather to return so that I can get my wear out of them. I also bought the scallop hem shorts from the 'Conscious Collection', just too pretty to leave there seems they were the only pair left! The headband and Models Own nail varnish is a result of an exchange in River Island, my attempt at being money wise! They're quite 'Hidden Treasures' though don't you think? And finally who can resist a pair of aviators if they're only £2 from Primark! Pretty pleased with my finds and looking forward to sharing these gems with you in an outfit post sometime soon(: 


I'm completely zonked from a weekend of work but have a Royal Wedding Essay to be getting on with, yawn. My life seems to just consist of uni' work at the moment, roll on the 3rd of June when I finish! I have been taking little breaks from my uni' work to do some bits for the Katy Perry night out. I started the birthday girls outfit today and this is what it's like so far, determined to make it the sparkiest thing ever! Only 6 days to go, I'm too excited EEK! Hope you've guys have had a good weekend, Monday tomorrow boo!...


 

2 comments:

  1. Love both pairs of shorts so pretty and perfect for summer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you, I'm still yet to wear them!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: