Monday 16 May 2011

California Girls we're unforgetable...


Myself, Christina (AKA Katy Perry), Sarah & Matthew ready for our California Dreams night out!


So Saturday was my longgg awaited night out for my friend Christina's 19th Birthday. I really don't go out that often maybe one big night out a month! This seems a little crazy as this time last year I was out every weekend without fail! Getting old now!ha. I meant to post this yesterday but I was a little worse for wear especially seems I had to get into work for a team meeting at 9am after only getting home around 4 hours before! Not the funnest thing I've every done on a Sunday morning in all honesty! Anyways what do you guys think of our 'California Dreams' outfits?! I'll probably have a very stressful week ahead of me to get my uni' work back up to speed after spending a little time making these outfits but it was totally worth it! I might do another little post in a bit of photo's from the night out, I've never laughed so much, such a random funny night...


2 comments:

  1. You all look amazing! Did your friend make her own costume? I love the pink wig on her x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thanks(: no she bought the corset and then I Katy Perry'd it up for her!ha, yeah she wears it well(:xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: