Sunday 1 May 2011

I'm all up on ya', cos you're representin' California...



So this is me for the night! I expect the majority of people will be going out tonight or nursing a hangover from last night seems it is bank holiday weekend, but not me! I think I could officially class myself as bankrupt so have got a bit of a 'night's out' ban going on until my student loan goes in, it's hard work lemme tell you!ha. To keep myself occupied I've started preparing for my first night out after the ban, which will be my friends birthday the weekend after next. As I mentioned Friday, I've got a little side project going on and now all is revealed! We are fancy dressing for the occasion as Katy Perry! We're going to harness the California Dreams vibe by decorating our clothing with all things sweet! Being the arty crafty one of my group of friends I have been delegated with costume design so using my free time to sort some things out (seems I will have to do some work when I got back to uni' this week!). As you can see I've started making some donuts and am hoping to also make gingerbread men, candy canes, sweets, ice cream and maybe cupcakes to decorated our costumes. I can't wait to go out already! Will defo' do an outfit post of my costume when it's all done, excited EEK...


4 comments:

  1. Oooof, can't wait to see with what you come up with! Deffo looking forward to the outfit post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the outfit post, these all look amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im excited to see the outfit for Katy Perry! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys, I'm excited myself!:D ha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: