Sunday 19 June 2011

DADDY'S GIRL...

My dad & I back in 2009, Happy Fathers Day Poppa Mol'! 

Had a bit of a quiet weekend consisting of work, DVD's and munchies! It was much needed but is it possible to feel more tired after doing nothing?! I'm slightly struggling today after a Smirnoff session with the boyf' & his parents last night. Turns out you don't need to go out to get wasted! Today has been a quiet Fathers Day as everyone in my house has some sort of hangover! We're having a curry tonight as our nod to celebrating, NOM! Hope you all have had a good weekend. I've placed a few things on my eBay and there might be more going up through the week so check it out if you fancy grabbing yourself a bargain...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Moly! I've just returned from a curry sesh with my papa at Akbars...it was delicious ♥

    Have a good week!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: