Wednesday 15 June 2011

ORANGE OR PINK...

So I have my Topshop Jaime Ultimate Skinny Jeans that I mentioned about transforming in to shorts yesterday. I had them in the sale for £10 about a year or two ago and as per they still have their tags attached! I don't know why I thought I'd wear white skinny jeans for, another impulse purchase! Now I need your guys help to decide whether to dye them Goldfish Orange or Flamingo Pink. The packets in the image are hand dyes but I'll probably buy the machine dye (if my mum will let me use fabric dye in her washing machine!) as it'll produce a more solid colour. I think I'm probably swaying towards the orange but wanted your opinion before I went ahead and bought the dye. I'm also debating dying them before I cut them into shorts to see what they look like as jeans or might just acquire another pair of cheapy white jeans to try this out, decisions decisions!


The reason for the late posting is that I've been to the cinema to see the 'Hangover 2', such a funny film! I would recommend it to anyone, laughed all the way through! I did schedule this post but it didn't go up for some reason, typical blogger. Would put it tomorrow but got a little outfit post in mind as I'm going to see Take That, woo! I need to go to bed now as the Nando's & popcorn has wiped me out, zzz...


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: