Wednesday 8 June 2011

SHUT UP AND MOVE WITH ME...

As predicted the typical British weather has delayed my DIY post but I thought I'd share the 'before garment' with you guys as fingers crossed it shall be finished tomorrow! I came across this top during my wardrobe blitz. I used to wear it with a coloured boob tube underneath, what can I say, I thought it was trendy?ha. To make it a bit more 2011 I have decided to dip-dye it; it's currently soaking in a bucket of lilac dye out my garden! The how to post will hopefully be up tomorrow depending upon the weather will be nice enough for the top to dry and me having time between another little project I got going on. It's my friends birthday tomorrow and we're going out on the weekend all dressed in an army theme, I have two days to throw together an outfit, challenge accepted!! I'm also hoping to do a little outfit post with my re-invented top, haven't had chance to do one in so long, time to get back into the swing of things...



P.S. What do you guys think of my blog re-vamp so far, ye' or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: