Tuesday 7 June 2011

STUCK IN HER DAYDREAM...


There's nothing more satisfying than having an organised wardrobe. Yesterday I spent a good few hours having a sort out of my clothes and after all that time it's still jam packed! I did however manage to fill two black bags with clothes; one to be recycled and 1 to be sold/altered. I did plan on doing some DIY's with my old clothes a few months ago but due to having no spare time I never got around to doing it. Now I have all the time in the world, which is starting to annoy me already but means I can actually have a go! I've suddenly got the urge to be all thrifty and to scour car boot sales and charity shops for hidden treasures. I've been browsing eBay for vintage items for a while but as soon as they have the VTG tag the price balloons ridiculously! There's something about owning an item that no one else does attracts me greatly, so be prepared to see DIY posts pop up more often from now on! The first one should be up tomorrow/Thursday depending on weather...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: