Thursday 11 August 2011

I FEEL MY LUCK COULD CHANGE...

Sunday I ordered a dress on eBay which, from the picture, I thought looked exactly the same as the block colour Missguided one that I blogged about in this post. When it came, not so similar! It fitted weirdly & I just wasn't happy with it, resulting in me rushing around the shops yesterday before work like a woman possessed to find something to wear for Saturday. Turn of luck, I actually found something (not my usual luck at all!)! I should of known not to plan an outfit, never works out well for me! Anyways I thought I'd share a little sneaky peak of what I found with you guys...



It was in the Miss Selfridge section at Outfit & was on sale for £15! The colourful, aztec print caught my eye & with around 7 minutes left before I started work, I thought it would have to do! It's kinda casual so will need dressing up but I think I can manage that! I'm thinking tan/nude shoes & lots of accessories! Going to try & take a nice outfit pic' before I go down my mates house, show you how it looks all styled up! Looking forward to a night out with my girlies; hoping the weather is nice to sip pre-cocktails in the garden before we go! 

Tomorrow I'm going to Bryn Meadows Spa for a Rasul Mud Treatment, afternoon tea & to use to spa facilities, I can not wait! I bought it on Groupon for the boyf's birthday back in April & only now managed to get an appointment, busy people! Can't wait to get my pamper awnnn; kinda worried about the whole mud thing though, have any of you had a mud treatment before?...


1 comment:

  1. I went back in May to that spa! Was good but the food wasn't enough hah..here's some pics from there http://charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com/2011/06/birthday-weekend-away.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: