Tuesday 30 August 2011

RECENT BUYS: AUGUST...

A bit of a random mix of things but just wanted to share with you what I have been spending my pennies on over the last couple of weeks..

001. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - Love, love, love this mascara! I've been using it for years now & doubt I'll change to a different product! It's on offer at the moment in Superdrug for £8.99 so if you haven't tried this before now's the perfect time!

002. NUS Extra Student Discount Card - If you're a student BUY THIS CARD! This is probably the best £11 that you will spend all year. I'm a serious bargain hunter so having the opportunity to save money every time I shop is a dream come true! You can use it everywhere from the cinema to ASOS to Mc Donalds to Missguided! My new card should be with me any day now!

003. Apple USB Cable - My iPhone is my best friend but my charger cable is falling to pieces! I bought this replacement on Amazon for just 66p with delivery, bargain!

004. Topshop Wing Sleeveless Top - I bought this top via eBay for just £14.99. It even still had it's tags attached (worth £24!). I wore it out to a Barn Dance on Sunday with rolled up jeans & a leather jacket, had so many compliments! Definitely going to be my new favourite top!

005. Schwarzkopf got2b POWDER'ful Styling Powder -I picked this up in boots a week or two ago as it was on offer for £2! My hair is so limp I'm willing to give anything that promises volume a try! I've used it a couple of times but not 100% sure whether I actually like it or not? Anyone else tried this product?

006. Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner Spray - I've been using this for a couple of years now, I just squirt some in my hair after washing & let it do it's job! It smells lovely & leaves my hair feeling gorgeous, what more could you want?

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat an NUS card for a good bit of discount...wish I was still a student!


    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a good investment!(:xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: