Monday 19 September 2011

BIRTHDAY NIGHT OUT 80'S STYLE...



001. Me & my sister all eightied up - 002. My friends & I on the way into town - 003. My DIY shoesies! - 004. The girlies with our mic's (excuse the weird face!) - 005. Me & the lads

It's crazy that my birthday has been & gone after I was planning & looking forward to it for over a month! The preparation certainly paid off as it was an amazing night! Of course there was a few hiccups including me losing/having my purse stolen, NIGHTMARE! Luckily there was only money in there & no cards, but I never lose money so was kinda frustrated that I lost over £30! That still didn't manage to ruin my night though. If you're going out for a birthday & fancy something different, go to Reflex! I pre-booked a birthday package online (absolutely free to do!) which meant we had queue jump, free entry, 3 complimentary bottles of pink bubbly & goody bags with fancy dress items. Totally worth it, singing the Grease Mega Mix into inflatable microphone will never get old! After we polished off our free drinks we moved onto Oceana & spent the rest of the night in the karaoke & disco room. One of my best birthdays to date & I must say we looked pretty swag in our 80's costumes!

I'm kinda gutted I didn't get a full length photo' of me in my 80's gear but as it was my actual birthday day I didn't stop preparing for the night & it was basically one mad rush to make sure everything was sorted for when the bus came! I'm really please with how my outfit turned out though, especially my shoes! They were originally a deep purple colour & after around 6 layers of glitter glue turned out super sparkly! Might even dedicate another post to them. I had the earrings & lashes (you can't really see but they had silver polka dots & multi-coloured sparkly bits on them) as part of my birthday box from my family, will share my other presents with you tomorrow! The rest of my outfit is basically all from eBay, self confessed eBay addict here! All in all I've had an amazing couple of days & now it's back to reality as I start back to university tomorrow, bring on year two...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: