Sunday 16 October 2011

BLIND LEMON VINTAGE FAIR...



The Blind Lemon Vintage autumn fashion fair was hosted today at Cardiff's Town Hall & I popped along to see if I could find some vintage gems. I had never been to a vintage fair before & enjoyed looking through the stalls filled with fur coats, lace collars & sequin dresses. I very nearly came home with a pair of Levi cut offs but sadly left empty handed): 

Although a lot of gorgeous items caught my eye, I'm trying to stick to one style for my wardrobe as I feel it's a little random at the moment! This is easier said than done as I am prone to the odd impulse purchase (aren't we all?) but determined to try & curb my random buys. I bought a tri-pod in the week so hoping this will make it easier to share my new, styled wardrobe with you guys. 

I feel I've been struggling with blogging over the past couple of weeks; I have loads of ideas for posts but can't seem to find the words to write them. After this little break I feel a little better & would like to thank my followers for sticking with me, n'awww(: Posting will hopefully resume as normal this week, yayay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: