Monday 17 October 2011

THE RAGGED PRIEST CLOTHING...



When browsing around the Cardiff Topshop the other day I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw The Ragged Priest concession & just had to share them with you guys. Rails of vintage & reworked clothing ranging from your basic Levi shorts to bright patterned mohair jumpers. It was vintage shopping made easy! I love this brand & it's quirky image; I especially like that the price of the garments were displayed on old postcards instead of the usual price tags, so easy yet amazing! 

The vintage stock in store was amazingly different & their re-worked on-line section is full of clothes embellished with studs & feathers. I'm tempted to treat myself to the Studded Shoulder T-Shirt & love the Cable Knit Feather Collar Cardigan. Have you come across this label before, what do you think?...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: