Wednesday 14 December 2011

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST



I really struggled writing a Christmas list this year. I'm so used to picking things up for myself as I'm out + about it was hard to sit + think of things I actually wanted! I'll probably think of millions of things that I want after Christmas has past but this is all I could think of right now but they are all little treats that would put a smile on my face! Most are things I've been lusting after for a while such as the heated rollers, OPI Rainbow Connection + a gold boyfriend watch. I love surprises + genuinely have no idea of what I'm getting this year, excited!

I absolutely love buying presents + think I've got everyone spot on this year! I was contemplating doing a gift idea post but know that members of my family sometimes check my blog (hi dad!!) so really don't want to give anything away. Think I'll do a 'what I bought' post after Christmas like last year just incase. I did vow to spend less this year but I ended up spending more, I have serious shopping issues!

I have officially finished university for the year, yay! I submitted my essay this morning + now in total Christmas mood! I can't believe it's only 9 days away, crazy! I still have a research book to start/finish over Christmas but going to give myself this weekend off to wind down after a seriously hectic term. The down time starts tonight at my cousins engagement party, I have nothing to wear but can't wait to have a little tipple + catch up with my family. Now to raid my wardrobe..
 PS Whilst looking for a link for the Muppets Mini Collection I found this on the QVC website which is quite the bargain for those OPI lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: