Tuesday 6 December 2011

CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2011



So as I mentioned Sunday I visited the Clothes Show Live for the first time yesterday with my uni' friends Cinzia + Rowan. We had such an amazing day! We booked our tickets on a whim when we saw them on offer on Groupon the other week, so glad we made that impulse purchase! 

I couldn't get over the amount of stalls in the shopping area, I was totally in my element!ha. I was trying to be good with my money with Christmas coming up + all but did buy a few cheeky things for myself. I'll probably mention them in separate posts but I'll quickly list them for now: the popular feather print dress by Love, two Illamasqua pure pigment's, TIGI Party Girl Set + lots of Models Own goodies! I could of spent a lot more but the good me took over for a change, boo!

The catwalk performance was fab'! The theme was 'Night at the Department Store' + basically travelled through each floor and saw the mannequins come to life! If you can't make it this year, the outfits from the catwalk can be found here. The clothes were gorgeous but the majority of the time was spent in awe of the models' glittered platform heels + of course the gorgeous topless male models, hello! Thinking of even dedicating a post to the shoes from the show, they were amazing! Back to reality for the mean time now; I have two weeks of university left before breaking for Christmas, bring on the deadlines!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: