Friday 30 December 2011

LUSH CHRISTMAS SALE HAUL


After a serious boozing session Christmas day I was in no state to hit the Boxing day sales this year! I didn't really feel like I was missing out on much as most of the high street stores started their online sales before Christmas. I openly admit that I am an online shopper through + through; as I was scrolling through the sales with my cup of tea I was imagining being pushed + shoved by crazy sale shoppers whilst trying to scramble for the decent clothes amongst the jumble! Not for me at all!!ha..

Even though I didn't make it to the shops, I did place a cheeky order on the Lush website! It took forever! The site was taking an age to load + crashing after two minutes, but I finally got my hands on some festive inspired Lush goodies, so worth it!

I was really impressed with the delivery given the time of year. I love Lush's 'green' values + the way that they tell you how all the packagings can be used/recycled after use, it's the little things aye! All the products came in perfect condition thanks to the potato starch packaging!

I know these Christmas items will be discontinued soon, if they haven't already, but I think I'm still going to write little review posts on them. I've only tried two bath bombs as of yet but had two totally different experiences with them so think it'll be worth while! Did you treat yourself to anything from the Lush sale?

2 comments:

  1. I feel like i need to stock up on Lush! Just stopping by to say happy new year. Hope you've had a great christmas, All the best for 2012! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sale was the perfect opportunity for me!ha, lovely having something there for emergency bubble baths! Best wishes to you too lovely(: x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: