Wednesday 22 February 2012

LUSH RO'S ARGAN BODY CONDITIONER

 

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner £15.50/225g

Out of everything in my mega lush splurge this was probably my most random purchase yet one that I'm totally in love with! Whilst I sampled a few of the fresh face masks on my hands the Lush lady asked what my moisturising routine was for my body. Being totally honest I told her that I'm too impatient to moisturise! After a shower I just want to jump into some clean clothes + hate hanging around all sticky whilst waiting for moisturiser to sink in! Lazy I know + my dry skin certainly showed this! Enter Lush Body Conditioner..

A great concept for the lazy folk like me! You basically smooth this over yourself after showering or bathing, then rinse off + towel dry. Done, how quick + simple is that?! The Rose Jam scent is delicious + the fragrance lingers on your skin all day! My skin has also never been so hydrated and no need to moisturise, bonus! In all honesty I didn't realise the price of this until I had paid, if I knew it was £15 I probably would of put it back but I'm so glad I was clueless!ha.. It's packed full of natural goodness including; Goji Berry Juice, Argan Oil, Cocoa Butter, Cupuaçu Butter, Brazil Nut Oil, Almond Oil and fair trade Shea Butter which all work together to nourish, hydrate + even fight signs of ageing! I use it every time I shower + over a fortnight I've used about a quarter of the tub. To make it stretch a little further I might just use it on my legs as they are the driest part of my body after months of tights + winter weather! Now that my skin is more moisturised it looks more healthy + fake tan is staying on longer, double bonus! If you're a lazy sod like me + fancy trying something different I couldn't recommend this enough, love it!



PS I notice that my Lush reviews are over the top positive but that is simply because I love their products! These past posts are not sponsored in anyway, I'm just a total Lush freak!

2 comments:

  1. Aw this sounds very good ! I hate waiting for body moisturizer to dry and it's such a pain to put leggings on afterward ! But not sure about the £15 price tag ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com / @ClayAndBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly!ha, I'm too lazy for my own good!ha, yeah I think it is slightly over priced! think it's worth more around £10, if that! xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: