Wednesday 8 February 2012

OPI NICKI MINAJ MINIS


I've been eagerly awaiting my ASOS delivery these past couple of days purely to get my hands on this OPI mini collection! This is my first OPI purchase + I must say I'm very impressed! I love the Nicki Minaj packaging + the colours are just amazing! The swatches are only one coat as I didn't realise how tiny the mini's actually are! The colours are..

Did It On 'Em - A lusty little lacquer that loves the "lime"-light. - This is probably the wild card polish in this little set for me. I would never buy a colour like this if I saw it in store but it is actually growing on me! It is a little bold so maybe I'll wear it as an accent colour.

Fly - I came to win, to fight... and to wear this aqua. - I can't wait to wear this gorgeous, bright teal! Models Own Blooboo is one of my all time favourite nail colours so this shade of blue will make a nice change. I think it would amazing with a layer of Save Me over it for added sparkle for a night out!

Pink Friday - Kick off the weekend with this pop! of bubblegum pink. - I am a sucker for a bubblegum pink + this shade is just perfect! I have been searching for a colour like this for a while so think I'll probably buy the full sized of this.

Save Me - The box states Metallic 4 Life but this holographic polish is actually called Save Me + I love it! I own a lot of glitter polishes but none quite like this, brilliant little addition to my collection!

Overall I am loving this little set; I think it's maybe more Katy Perry than Nicki Minaj as I don't really picture these colours for Nicki! I can see me buying the full sized bottles for a few of these, particularly Pink Friday + Save Me. I would recommend this trail sized pack for anyone wanting to try out this collection, it costs just over the price of a full sized bottle and certainly won't disappoint! Have you tried any of these shades, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. These colours look gorgeous! Especially the holographic Save Me!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I am loving the colours, they are so cute!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these in my collection, such pretty shades X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: