Monday 6 February 2012

WANT: BOY LONDON CLOTHING


 All Clothing + Images - Boy London

This is probably one of my more random 'want' posts as I don't think I am the typical Boy London customer but I have been lusting after owning something with that amazing logo on since I seen the pictures of Rihanna in those printed leggings. I love the story behind the label + love the fact that not everyone knows what it stands for. My wardrobe is lacking that easy to thrown on tee for those days where you just don't know what to wear + I think I have now found it! I wouldn't usually spend £35 on a t-shirt but I think it would look amazing worn with anything from AA disco pants, velvet leggings or even cut up with denim shorts. I am quite tempted to splurge but worried it'll be a bit of an impulse buy as I'm not your typical creeper wearing, undercut hair-do, stretched ear, tumblr girl (I'm quite the opposite really!) + this item would probably stick out a mile in my girly wardrobe! Maybe I'm just a little curious + wishing I was more edgy + rock + roll!


 PS Sorry for the lack of blogging, I've been quite busy + suffering from bloggers block, will try to make up for it this week!

3 comments:

  1. You could definitely pull it off! Don't be afraid to try it out, I think the fact that you're a bit girly would work to your advantage, otherwise it could look too 'edgy'? Keep up the good work, I'm a big fan of your blog!

    MKP x

    http://marykathleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how i am obsessed with Boy London sooo much!! <3

    Becca Germanotta xox.
    weneedalittlepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm selling Boy London Clothes!!!

    www.littlemissq.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: