Monday 13 August 2012

sunday post #019

messy curls; asos buys; drawing in the sun; relax time; pink pink pink; cwtchy day with the pup; two for tuesday; party games; geordie shore why aye; me + my girls; healthy lunch; night with the gals; vip vibes; props from the night before; hangover cure 101.

Okay so I'm a day late with this post but as I've been a little slack lately thought I'd do a 'Sunday Post' anyways! I haven't got an excuse for lack of posting, guess I'm just feeling a little uninspired in some sense. It's been a quiet couple of weeks with trying to save for holidays (17 days ahem) but I did manage to squeeze in a night out for my friend Sarah's birthday Saturday night.  After lots of pre-drinks, old school R&B + a game of 'Ring of Fire', we set off to Glam nightclub in Cardiff where Jay off of Geordie Shore was making a PA! We had such a good night but now it's time to start the serious holiday detox diet + get myself in order!

2 comments:

  1. Fab photos, Jay is supposed to be in my local nightclub (in Dublin) soon too. Looks like a great week

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: