Tuesday 30 October 2012

halloween nail art inspiration

all images sourced via weheartit

I love a bit of themed nail art + what's a better time than halloween to try out something different + fun! I dressed up + went out last Saturday but didn't have time to go all out with my nails): I haven't had a lot of time on my hands to try out some of my own designs so instead I found these brilliant examples on we heart it + thought I'd share them with you! I may have to try + make some time tomorrow to recreate the glittery blood drip nails from the top right corner, love them! Have you tried out any halloween nail art yet?


3 comments:

  1. Aaa love the nail art inspo for Halloween, the blood ones are my favourite ♥

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. really liking the 'bloody' ones ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nail inspiration defo have to try one out x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: