Friday 28 December 2012

have yourself a merry little christmas


Merry Christmas all! Hope you've had a lovely couple of days, whatever you have been doing! Mine have mostly consisted of copious amounts of food and alcohol, lots of time spent with the loved ones, working in the awful Boxing Day sale, a trip into town to hunt down some bargains, several Just Dance battles and a night in with munch + films on TV. I absolutely love Christmas and can't quite believe how fast it's gone this year

I also can't get over how utterly spoilt I've been this year; I'm planning to post on some of my favourite gifts as soon as we have a day with an ounce of sunlight so I can photograph my goodies, it's so miserable here today! I've picked up a few things in the sales which I'll also share once everything has been delivered, etc! It's crazy to think there's only three days left of 2012, where has this year gone?! I've had a wonderful time this past week but now reality is settling back in fast with my looming early January deadlines, boo! So whilst I get stuck into my uni work/procrastinate, those of you with time off work enjoy the rest of your Christmas holidays, you lucky buggers you!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had an amazing christmas! can't wait to see a post on what you got:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Christmas has just flown by! Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas, wish we could have it all over again! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: