Thursday 24 January 2013

opi i think in pink

OPI i think in pink RRP £11

I don't know why this polish hasn't already been featured on my blog as it is one of my favourites by far! I bought this shade in the airport along with the OPI New York City Ballet Mini's on the way home from our holiday in Mexico. Though they didn't have the biggest selection of colours, they were only marked up as £5 so kind of kicking myself that I didn't buy a couple more. If I'm doing my nails for a night out, this is usually my go-to-colour as my typical outfit consists mainly of black with a bit of pink lippy, normally MAC Saint Germain or Loud Lips in Baby Doll.

This is a glossy, bubblegum pink shade that suits most skin tones. It applies smooth, even + basically flawless. It's a sheer, creme polish but builds up a nice density with two coats. The more layers you apply the brighter the polish gets, I've applied three in the image above. It has a gorgeous finish, it's super shiny with out using a top coat. Loveee it!
 

9 comments:

  1. this is the perfect pink nail polish, so nice! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade! Needing some new polishes for the new year deffo going to have to guy this!

    fashioncrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour, I wish OPI wasnt so expensive in Australia.

    stylequench.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is so gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is stunning darling

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice nail colour *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a really gorgeous shade. My fave OPI pink is Got a Date to Knight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: