Sunday 24 February 2013

sunday post #027

spur of the moment at home dye job; the results first time round; surprise valentines roses; mexican night; sky on the way to birmingham; hotel la tour; hungover shopping trip in selfridges; amazing kurt geiger heels; thirsty fun; getting used to being a brunette; candles make me happy; bath time treats.

February has well + truly run away with us; I can't believe it's the first of March Friday, craaazy stuff! I've had a nice couple of weeks, even if I've probably spent a little too much time doing my own thing + not spending enough time doing university work, oopsie! As you can see from the images above, I've gone brunette! Bit of a change to the dark blonde + super bleach ombré that I was sporting a few weeks ago but I'm slowly getting used to it. My hair grows so slow I thought I'd give it a helping hand + lay off the bleach tones just while it gets past the awkward-shoulder-length-stage which it's been at for years now! I'm going to just leave it be for the time being + hopefully get some natural honey toned highlights put through it come Easter! Gosh us girls can blab on about our hair eh?!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, those roses are so beautiful! I'm craving a mcdonalds now too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: