Thursday 7 March 2013

want; floral blush



Oh my gosh, this tailored jumpsuit is just perfect! I love this stone colour + the how the fit is slightly masculine yet so ladylike. Reiss have really been excelling in my eyes lately, shame my student budget make these garments ever so out of reach, boo! Since winter's bitter rein appears to be coming to an end I've started to think of treating myself to a Spring time fragrance. Marc Jacob's are great at creating perfumes that bring back summer memories; I've not yet smelt this Sunshine Daisy but hoping it doesn't disappoint.

I've really been enjoying experimenting with eye shadow looks lately + have really fallen in love with this Benefit palette! I love how versatile this Topshop shirt is; it'll look great with a pair of patterned taper trousers like these bargain H&M ones, disco pants + even boyfriend jeans which I am strangely loving lately. Another Marc Jacob's beauty in the form of this rose gold watch, possibly a graduation present to myself... 

I see my style going quite ladylike recently, especially in footwear. As well as pointed toe courts, I am seriously lusting after these strappy sandals, especially as Primark have offered up a pair for just £12. I'm going shopping for the first time in a looong time Sunday, I'm scared for my bank cards sake eep!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the floral trousers!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: